There are so many things to think about before your baby arrives. We think these are some of the most important decisions for you to make before bringing baby home.
- Diapers – Decide whether you plan to use disposable or cloth.
- Select a pediatrician
- Feeding – We encourage you to breastfeed but will certainly support you if you choose to formula feed
- Cord blood – Need to make an informed decision.
- Select a car seat – Need to bring it to the hospital with you.
- Select a crib, bassinette or pack-n-play. The baby will need something to sleep in even if you purchase a different, permanent item later.
- Attend childbirth and breastfeeding class